Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi Everyone! an Spaniard (madrileño) moving from Luxembourg! New in Glocals and new in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Everyone! an Spaniard (madrileño) moving from Luxembourg! New in Glocals and new in Geneva

Hi there! I am new In Geneva and also in Glocals (I used before Internations but apparently glocals is more active here).

I moved from Luxembourg  and  I am looking to get to know the life (and nightlife) here, so if anyone wants to meet to cheer up or any plan/event , let me know. I do not know anyone in this city and now that the weather is getting better I do not want to stay home Cool

btw I work at IATA.

The text you are quoting:

Hi there! I am new In Geneva and also in Glocals (I used before Internations but apparently glocals is more active here).

I moved from Luxembourg  and  I am looking to get to know the life (and nightlife) here, so if anyone wants to meet to cheer up or any plan/event , let me know. I do not know anyone in this city and now that the weather is getting better I do not want to stay home Cool

btw I work at IATA.

Victor AJun 4, 2010 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1092 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi Everyone! an Spaniard (madrileño) moving from Luxembourg! New in Glocals and new in Geneva
Post 1

Enjoy the move and be sure to tell me how it goes - I'm moving in August.

Enjoy the move and be sure to tell me how it goes - I'm moving in August.

Magie Hall, Jun 5, 2010 @ 21:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi Everyone! an Spaniard (madrileño) moving from Luxembourg! New in Glocals and new in Geneva
Post 2

btw I work at IATA.

Jun 4, 10 21:19

Buenos dias Victor,

I'm also quite new in Geneva! Moved here from Sweden about a month ago for a new position in Bayer!

Regarding the weather and not sitting at home, I agree fully! also now with the world cup starting soon I want to see some games!

Sweden is not in the tournament (unfortunately), so because of my girlfriend's spanish heritage, Spain is who I'm cheering for this time around! =)

Just let me know if you want to get together to have a beer and watch a game or anything else...

See you!

Buenos dias Victor,

I'm also quite new in Geneva! Moved here from Sweden about a month ago for a new position in Bayer!

Regarding the weather and not sitting at home, I agree fully! also now with the world cup starting soon I want to see some games!

Sweden is not in the tournament (unfortunately), so because of my girlfriend's spanish heritage, Spain is who I'm cheering for this time around! =)

Just let me know if you want to get together to have a beer and watch a game or anything else...

See you!

Fredrik Sandström, Jun 6, 2010 @ 13:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Fredrik!  Which office will you go to with Bayer?  I am currently with BBS.

Hey Fredrik!  Which office will you go to with Bayer?  I am currently with BBS.

Magie Hall, Jun 6, 2010 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Magie! I am enjoying, Let me know when you get here in August for a get together.

Magie! I am enjoying, Let me know when you get here in August for a get together.

Victor A, Jun 6, 2010 @ 19:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Perfect Fredrik! we can meet for this week for a drink and also to watch some Wold cup game.

Perfect Fredrik! we can meet for this week for a drink and also to watch some Wold cup game.

Victor A, Jun 6, 2010 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Victor,

welcome to Geneva. I`m fairly new here; I understand though that there is lots to do during summer. I`m yet to immerse myself in that experience.

Excited to know that you work for IATA. Just applied for an IGIP- Intern, Learning Innovation Lab position and would really appreciate it if you could connect me the contact person(s).

Would love to be part of the IATA team.

Cheers,

I.

Hi Victor,

welcome to Geneva. I`m fairly new here; I understand though that there is lots to do during summer. I`m yet to immerse myself in that experience.

Excited to know that you work for IATA. Just applied for an IGIP- Intern, Learning Innovation Lab position and would really appreciate it if you could connect me the contact person(s).

Would love to be part of the IATA team.

Cheers,

I.

Isabelle K, Jun 6, 2010 @ 20:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Isabelle, I am glad you to be part of the IATA team.

However I am afraid I can not connect you with the contact person. Being the market conditions there are many applicants per position and only brightness candidates get the opportunity to join.

Anyways we could meet sometime in Geneva and talk more about it and also get to know you.

Btw I recommend u to put a photo.

Cheers

Hi Isabelle, I am glad you to be part of the IATA team.

However I am afraid I can not connect you with the contact person. Being the market conditions there are many applicants per position and only brightness candidates get the opportunity to join.

Anyways we could meet sometime in Geneva and talk more about it and also get to know you.

Btw I recommend u to put a photo.

Cheers

Victor A, Jun 6, 2010 @ 21:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Let me know when we can meet.

As for the photo,mmmh, I`ll see to it.

Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Let me know when we can meet.

As for the photo,mmmh, I`ll see to it.

Isabelle K, Jun 6, 2010 @ 21:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hola madrileño!!!

I am also from Madrid. I will be new in Geneva pretty soon (end of June), so any kind of information about Geneva would be great.

And as you say, with the summer weather, I regret staying at home!!!

Hola madrileño!!!

I am also from Madrid. I will be new in Geneva pretty soon (end of June), so any kind of information about Geneva would be great.

And as you say, with the summer weather, I regret staying at home!!!

Fermín M, Jun 7, 2010 @ 22:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hello guys, welcome to Geneva, and glocals. I am a Geneva old soul, lived year for yours, than escaped to finally come back :) but quite new at glocals.

I have my own company www.natandthecity.com, where i help people making a smooth transition with their move for geneva (as well as new yok and istanbul). I also am the guidebook for travelers, to give them hints and city secrets... about restaurants, bars and private sales.

you can already have some ideas by checking out my blog, where i tlk about rest and bars in gva www.natandthecity.wordpress.com

voila i hope it would help you a little and i see that on glocals there r a lot of gatherings, so i m sure u won't feel lost for long ;)

have a great day

nat

Hello guys, welcome to Geneva, and glocals. I am a Geneva old soul, lived year for yours, than escaped to finally come back :) but quite new at glocals.

I have my own company www.natandthecity.com, where i help people making a smooth transition with their move for geneva (as well as new yok and istanbul). I also am the guidebook for travelers, to give them hints and city secrets... about restaurants, bars and private sales.

you can already have some ideas by checking out my blog, where i tlk about rest and bars in gva www.natandthecity.wordpress.com

voila i hope it would help you a little and i see that on glocals there r a lot of gatherings, so i m sure u won't feel lost for long ;)

have a great day

nat

Nathalie B, Jun 10, 2010 @ 09:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1092 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form