Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Folks!
I'm a swiss guy, from the german speaking part of switzerland, I just moved to Lausanne recently after having spent a year abroad, in the wicked city of Amsterdam!
Since I was embedded in a expat crowd over there and totally enjoyed the experience I'm looking to repeat it.
I'm here to meet new people and get connected as all of my swiss friends live on the other side of the country and I don't want to spend my weekends in the car. And anyway, Lausanne is a pretty cool city, so why not get ready to stay? About me.. I'm an engineer and work in presales for an american multinational. I guess you can get some more info from my profile, but I suggest you just come talk to me this evening at the afterwork drinks event, I'm looking forward to it!
So long!

The text you are quoting:
I'm a swiss guy, from the german speaking part of switzerland, I just moved to Lausanne recently after having spent a year abroad, in the wicked city of Amsterdam!
Since I was embedded in a expat crowd over there and totally enjoyed the experience I'm looking to repeat it.
I'm here to meet new people and get connected as all of my swiss friends live on the other side of the country and I don't want to spend my weekends in the car. And anyway, Lausanne is a pretty cool city, so why not get ready to stay? About me.. I'm an engineer and work in presales for an american multinational. I guess you can get some more info from my profile, but I suggest you just come talk to me this evening at the afterwork drinks event, I'm looking forward to it!
So long!

Andreas GautschiSep 4, 2009 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi Folks!
Post 1
 Halio and welcome to Lausanne. Did u end up going to the afterwork drink thing? Have been wanting to go to one for ages, but chicken out each time. I moved to lausanne earlier this year but still dont know much about it, even tho it feels as tho i have seen everything there is to see. Is this ure first time in Lausanne?
 Halio and welcome to Lausanne. Did u end up going to the afterwork drink thing? Have been wanting to go to one for ages, but chicken out each time. I moved to lausanne earlier this year but still dont know much about it, even tho it feels as tho i have seen everything there is to see. Is this ure first time in Lausanne?
Princi, Sep 6, 2009 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Ciao Princi,

thanks for the welcome. Yes I did go there, it was pretty cool! You should join us next time, it's a very easy atmosphere and totally easy to get to know new people.
It's my first time in lausanne too and there's still much to explore, but I do allready know the local hotspots.
Let's hook up for drinks and chat, I haven't been talking italian in ages and I do miss it! Ho un po di cultura romanaccia, c'intenderemo benissimo!
Salutoni
Ciao Princi,

thanks for the welcome. Yes I did go there, it was pretty cool! You should join us next time, it's a very easy atmosphere and totally easy to get to know new people.
It's my first time in lausanne too and there's still much to explore, but I do allready know the local hotspots.
Let's hook up for drinks and chat, I haven't been talking italian in ages and I do miss it! Ho un po di cultura romanaccia, c'intenderemo benissimo!
Salutoni

Andreas Gautschi, Sep 6, 2009 @ 18:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 You should come along to the 'Newbie Drinks' I organise every month in Lausanne.....a great way of meeting a few oldies but mainly new people in the area. Also organising a party next weekend in teh Etoile Blanche if you fancy a fun night!

Hope to see you there......

Kirsty
 You should come along to the 'Newbie Drinks' I organise every month in Lausanne.....a great way of meeting a few oldies but mainly new people in the area. Also organising a party next weekend in teh Etoile Blanche if you fancy a fun night!

Hope to see you there......

Kirsty
Kirsty175, Sep 7, 2009 @ 00:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
I couldn't face myself in a mirror anymore if I missed out on these 8)
Thx for the invite!
I couldn't face myself in a mirror anymore if I missed out on these 8)
Thx for the invite!

Andreas Gautschi, Sep 7, 2009 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form