Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi Geneva! Looking for a place to stay for a short adventure ;) *June-July 2018*

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Geneva! Looking for a place to stay for a short adventure ;) *June-July 2018*

Hi everyone,

I will be coming in to Geneva this Sunday, 17 June, for an internship until end of July 2018. I am still looking for a place to stay as I only got confirmation of the internship at the last minute. Any recommendations for a place to stay with easy commuting access (public transport) to UN office would be greatly appreciated. 

Warmest,

Sagita

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I will be coming in to Geneva this Sunday, 17 June, for an internship until end of July 2018. I am still looking for a place to stay as I only got confirmation of the internship at the last minute. Any recommendations for a place to stay with easy commuting access (public transport) to UN office would be greatly appreciated. 

Warmest,

Sagita

Sagita AJun 15, 2018 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 868 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi Geneva! Looking for a place to stay for a short adventure ;) *June-July 2018*
Post 1

Hi 

I have an apartment for 1800 per month including charges.

my tel no 0786041072

regards

Rashid Fida

Hi 

I have an apartment for 1800 per month including charges.

my tel no 0786041072

regards

Rashid Fida

rashid fida, Jun 15, 2018 @ 22:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi Geneva! Looking for a place to stay for a short adventure ;) *June-July 2018*
Post 2

Hi everyone,

Warmest,

Sagita

Jun 15, 18 17:56

Welcome to glocals !

For accommodation, just click on the Classifieds tab and you’ll find lots of offers under “Housing available”.  Check-in at least a couple of times a day because the best deals are snapped up very quickly.    You can also place an ad. of your own under “Housing wanted”.

Good luck!

R.

Welcome to glocals !

For accommodation, just click on the Classifieds tab and you’ll find lots of offers under “Housing available”.  Check-in at least a couple of times a day because the best deals are snapped up very quickly.    You can also place an ad. of your own under “Housing wanted”.

Good luck!

R.

Ritchie, Jun 15, 2018 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you so much, Ritchie!

Thank you so much, Ritchie!

Sagita A, Jun 16, 2018 @ 19:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sagita,;i have a furmished room available from tomorrow 17th of june toll end of july.  Its situated in town and the tram goes directly grom here to the UN. It takes about 15mins to the UN. You can also reach me on 0041779950872

Hi Sagita,;i have a furmished room available from tomorrow 17th of june toll end of july.  Its situated in town and the tram goes directly grom here to the UN. It takes about 15mins to the UN. You can also reach me on 0041779950872

evelyn l, Jun 16, 2018 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Sagita, 

I guess by now you've found a place to stay. 

But if not, I've got a room available in Pâquis, near the UN, close to public transports and 2 min from the Lake. 

Best, 

Célia 

Hi Sagita, 

I guess by now you've found a place to stay. 

But if not, I've got a room available in Pâquis, near the UN, close to public transports and 2 min from the Lake. 

Best, 

Célia 

Célia R, Jun 17, 2018 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Celia,

Do you have some pictures of the room? and how much does it cost?

Thanks,

Sagita

Hi Celia,

Do you have some pictures of the room? and how much does it cost?

Thanks,

Sagita

Sagita A, Jun 17, 2018 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 868 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form