Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi Guys hoping to meet some of you next year

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Guys hoping to meet some of you next year

Evening Folks, 

Me, my wife & 20month old Daughter are planning on relocating to Geneva early next year. We will not know anybody as you can expect so thought it might be nice to get in touch with more expats with kids who will be in a similar boat to us. Were popping out in January for a week so I can go and get a feel of the company I'm going to be working for. Would be great to have a get together. Were in our late 20's and my daughter is 20 months old (and running us rag Chris

Chris & Laura

The text you are quoting:

Evening Folks, 

Me, my wife & 20month old Daughter are planning on relocating to Geneva early next year. We will not know anybody as you can expect so thought it might be nice to get in touch with more expats with kids who will be in a similar boat to us. Were popping out in January for a week so I can go and get a feel of the company I'm going to be working for. Would be great to have a get together. Were in our late 20's and my daughter is 20 months old (and running us rag Chris

Chris & Laura

Chris ShawOct 13, 2014 @ 23:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form