Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi all (soonish!)

Hi guys and gals! Finally I'm on my way to Switzerland at the start of May.

Just would like to say I look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you, getting settled into my new country and that I hope I make some new friends.

Will be staying in Pfungen for a while so anyone in the Winterthur area get in touch!

Cheers :D

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys and gals! Finally I'm on my way to Switzerland at the start of May.

Just would like to say I look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you, getting settled into my new country and that I hope I make some new friends.

Will be staying in Pfungen for a while so anyone in the Winterthur area get in touch!

Cheers :D

Ian MackieApr 1, 2010 @ 18:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 923 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi all (soonish!)
Post 1

Hey Ian!

Welcome (soon) to Switzerland. Winterthur?!? Man, you're in for a bit of a culture shock if you're coming in from a big UK city...(-:

So what kind of work brings you down here?

Nir

Hey Ian!

Welcome (soon) to Switzerland. Winterthur?!? Man, you're in for a bit of a culture shock if you're coming in from a big UK city...(-:

So what kind of work brings you down here?

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 2, 2010 @ 09:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

By the way Ian, we're collecting the key questions that people who are moving to switzerland have, so we could put together a glocals guide with the key answers. 

You might be an ideal candidate to share some key questions with us...(-.

So if you have 2 secs, would you mind sharing the key questions you have on this moving to Geneva Switzerland thread? Don't worry about the GVA name, the questions refer to all Switzerland.

Thanks, 

Nir

By the way Ian, we're collecting the key questions that people who are moving to switzerland have, so we could put together a glocals guide with the key answers. 

You might be an ideal candidate to share some key questions with us...(-.

So if you have 2 secs, would you mind sharing the key questions you have on this moving to Geneva Switzerland thread? Don't worry about the GVA name, the questions refer to all Switzerland.

Thanks, 

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 2, 2010 @ 09:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Well, finally arrived on Wednesday there, settled in quickly and enjoying life so far! 

Attending the gathering at 8pm today and will be good to finally meet some new people.

Take care everyone and I hope I see a lot of you soon.

Ian   :o)

Well, finally arrived on Wednesday there, settled in quickly and enjoying life so far! 

Attending the gathering at 8pm today and will be good to finally meet some new people.

Take care everyone and I hope I see a lot of you soon.

Ian   :o)

Ian Mackie, May 8, 2010 @ 00:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 923 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form