Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everybody!

Hi everybody, this is Uriel, I'm from Mexico and it's been a month since I've been here.

I'm looking forward to making some new friends and have a good time. I'd like to go somewhere and take sme pictures. I love the music from everywhere so I'd like you to tell me about the music in your countries and your favorite bands.

I'm living in Thun, so if you feel like going there and have a nice walk, it a really nice place and with this incredible weather, is a super opportunity to enjoy the Thunnersee and the sight of the great mountains.

By the way, I'm a soccer lover, so if you like sports, specially football, we'll have a a lot to talk about :D

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody, this is Uriel, I'm from Mexico and it's been a month since I've been here.

I'm looking forward to making some new friends and have a good time. I'd like to go somewhere and take sme pictures. I love the music from everywhere so I'd like you to tell me about the music in your countries and your favorite bands.

I'm living in Thun, so if you feel like going there and have a nice walk, it a really nice place and with this incredible weather, is a super opportunity to enjoy the Thunnersee and the sight of the great mountains.

By the way, I'm a soccer lover, so if you like sports, specially football, we'll have a a lot to talk about :D

Uriel CruzJun 27, 2011 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 489 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi everybody!
Post 1

By the way... I'm waiting for my picture to appear on my profile =((

you can take a look to my photos :D

www.flickr.com/photos/renodeatake/!

By the way... I'm waiting for my picture to appear on my profile =((

you can take a look to my photos :D

www.flickr.com/photos/renodeatake/!

Uriel Cruz, Jun 27, 2011 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Uriel..

Apart from your passion of music, I must admit that you are good photographer. Surely you have an Photographer's 'Eye' :-)

Hi Uriel..

Apart from your passion of music, I must admit that you are good photographer. Surely you have an Photographer's 'Eye' :-)

Anil M, Jun 27, 2011 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

thank you, this places help a lot, i must only be prepared to  click in the proper moment ;D

thank you, this places help a lot, i must only be prepared to  click in the proper moment ;D

Uriel Cruz, Jun 27, 2011 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 489 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form