Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi everyone!!! New in Geneva :D

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone!!! New in Geneva :D

Hi, I´m Fermín a spanish student of Environmental Sciences and I will be doing an intership in the UN next summer, between end of June and end of September.

I just wanted to introduce myself to get to know new people. I am very interested in sports (all kinds :D ), going out, meeting new people and traveling.

I already read a few of the post and I´m really looking forward to get to Geneva!! I really think it has a lot to offer.

P.D: as many people, I am also looking for housing (I am thinking a studio, but i am open other things). So, if anybody has any kind of information, I will be very grateful :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I´m Fermín a spanish student of Environmental Sciences and I will be doing an intership in the UN next summer, between end of June and end of September.

I just wanted to introduce myself to get to know new people. I am very interested in sports (all kinds :D ), going out, meeting new people and traveling.

I already read a few of the post and I´m really looking forward to get to Geneva!! I really think it has a lot to offer.

P.D: as many people, I am also looking for housing (I am thinking a studio, but i am open other things). So, if anybody has any kind of information, I will be very grateful :)

Fermín MJun 7, 2010 @ 22:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 518 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everyone!!! New in Geneva :D
Post 1

Hi Fermin, my company normally offers services once you move in to Geneva, pls check my website www.natandthecity.com

and if you send a detailed email (info@natandthecity) I am sure we could try to find a solution for you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Fermin, my company normally offers services once you move in to Geneva, pls check my website www.natandthecity.com

and if you send a detailed email (info@natandthecity) I am sure we could try to find a solution for you.

Nathalie B, Jun 10, 2010 @ 09:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 518 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form