Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone !

My name is Allison, I'm 26 and I just suscribed to Glocals. I'm French and I live in the Pays de Gex, (in France) since September 2007, but I didn't know the website before... Frown

I am looking for native English speakers to talk with, share activities, parties, and maybe, become friends ! Smile I'm looking for English speakers because I can help them with their French and I also need to improve my English ; so I feel it is a good deal to learn in passing nice moments together !

I love to dance a lot and doing a lot of things or activities, so don't hesitate to make me proposals ! Wink

Waiting to meet you soon...

The text you are quoting:

My name is Allison, I'm 26 and I just suscribed to Glocals. I'm French and I live in the Pays de Gex, (in France) since September 2007, but I didn't know the website before... Frown

I am looking for native English speakers to talk with, share activities, parties, and maybe, become friends ! Smile I'm looking for English speakers because I can help them with their French and I also need to improve my English ; so I feel it is a good deal to learn in passing nice moments together !

I love to dance a lot and doing a lot of things or activities, so don't hesitate to make me proposals ! Wink

Waiting to meet you soon...

Allison RJan 31, 2016 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 575 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 575 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form