Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi everyone ! Just joined glocals after tow years in Geneva !

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone ! Just joined glocals after tow years in Geneva !

Hi !

My name is Paul, I'm 25 years old and working for an internationale company since tow years in Carouge area.

I just discovered glocals one week ago, and I am very interested by having a bit of fun (drinking some glasses after a workday), doing sport, I used to be a rower for more than 10 years, and I was practicing triathlon during 4 years, I'm now looking for sparing partners for a mountain walk, running, swimming, skating etc.

And of course making friends !

I would like to improve my english too, so if there is anyone who wants to improve his french, we can plan a discussion coffee ! ; )

Hope to have some news from you all !

Paul

The text you are quoting:

Hi !

My name is Paul, I'm 25 years old and working for an internationale company since tow years in Carouge area.

I just discovered glocals one week ago, and I am very interested by having a bit of fun (drinking some glasses after a workday), doing sport, I used to be a rower for more than 10 years, and I was practicing triathlon during 4 years, I'm now looking for sparing partners for a mountain walk, running, swimming, skating etc.

And of course making friends !

I would like to improve my english too, so if there is anyone who wants to improve his french, we can plan a discussion coffee ! ; )

Hope to have some news from you all !

Paul

Paul GNov 24, 2014 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 596 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everyone ! Just joined glocals after tow years in Geneva !
Post 1

Hi Paul,

I've recently re-discovered glocals having been in the Vevey area for just over 2 years. I would happily help you with you English, and could seriously do with some help with my French! Although, I realise Carouge is not very close to Vevey...

I look forward to hearing from you,

Naomi

The text you are quoting:

Hi Paul,

I've recently re-discovered glocals having been in the Vevey area for just over 2 years. I would happily help you with you English, and could seriously do with some help with my French! Although, I realise Carouge is not very close to Vevey...

I look forward to hearing from you,

Naomi

Naomi W, Nov 24, 2014 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 596 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form