Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone!

Hello everyone!

My name is Andreas Timothy. I just moved to Geneva from Jakarta, Indonesia, about two weeks ago. Pleasure to be part of this community!

I'm new in this town and don't really have any friends here, that's why i'm thinking of getting lots of new friends, so i won't be bored to death all the time.. LOL

I live in Vesenaz area. I work at the Permanent Mission of Republic Indonesia office in Geneva.

I love going out for movies, doing sports and music concerts especially rock/metal gig. And right now i'm so motivated to learn French.. We're in Switzerland after all..  Haha.. And i think I am quite a sociable guy so I hope I can meet lot of people that can make me enjoy this new adventure in Geneva!

Hope to meet you all soon! Cheers =)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

My name is Andreas Timothy. I just moved to Geneva from Jakarta, Indonesia, about two weeks ago. Pleasure to be part of this community!

I'm new in this town and don't really have any friends here, that's why i'm thinking of getting lots of new friends, so i won't be bored to death all the time.. LOL

I live in Vesenaz area. I work at the Permanent Mission of Republic Indonesia office in Geneva.

I love going out for movies, doing sports and music concerts especially rock/metal gig. And right now i'm so motivated to learn French.. We're in Switzerland after all..  Haha.. And i think I am quite a sociable guy so I hope I can meet lot of people that can make me enjoy this new adventure in Geneva!

Hope to meet you all soon! Cheers =)

Andreas TimothyJan 25, 2016 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 559 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 559 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form