Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi everyone!

My name is Anna and I just moved to Geneva!

I spent a couple of months in the UK and nov moved to Geneva because of my work. I am a Swiss German and looking for girls to do girlie stuff like going shopping, having drinks and chatting about fashion and gossip!

I like films and books, swimming and badminton, piercings and tattoos, rock and punk... so... if you think we could have a good time together... let hear from you!

Cheers and see you!

The text you are quoting:

My name is Anna and I just moved to Geneva!

I spent a couple of months in the UK and nov moved to Geneva because of my work. I am a Swiss German and looking for girls to do girlie stuff like going shopping, having drinks and chatting about fashion and gossip!

I like films and books, swimming and badminton, piercings and tattoos, rock and punk... so... if you think we could have a good time together... let hear from you!

Cheers and see you!

Anna HFeb 5, 2010 @ 18:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi everyone!
Post 1

You can touch base with member - Charlotte Devaney for the piercings questions/discussions. She is new on Glocals as well.

Welcome.

The text you are quoting:

You can touch base with member - Charlotte Devaney for the piercings questions/discussions. She is new on Glocals as well.

Welcome.

Verbier, Feb 5, 2010 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form