Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi guys, an Italian new in town just moved from the UK!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi guys, an Italian new in town just moved from the UK!

Hi guys, my name is Andrea and I am a 37 year old guy from Italy that has just moved in Switzerland (I am currently living in the beautiful village of Genolier) after spending 1 year in the amazing north west England (Chester).

As I am a true lover of the outdoor activities (running, road biking, hiking, swimming, etc.) and I would love to meet new people for long lasting friendships, I am looking forward to hearing from you to get together some time in the next days/weeks.

Cheers,

Andrea.

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys, my name is Andrea and I am a 37 year old guy from Italy that has just moved in Switzerland (I am currently living in the beautiful village of Genolier) after spending 1 year in the amazing north west England (Chester).

As I am a true lover of the outdoor activities (running, road biking, hiking, swimming, etc.) and I would love to meet new people for long lasting friendships, I am looking forward to hearing from you to get together some time in the next days/weeks.

Cheers,

Andrea.

Andrea GJan 10, 2016 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 907 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi guys, an Italian new in town just moved from the UK!
Post 1

Buon sera Andrea io conosco molto bene i sentieri nei dintorni, mi piacerebbe  organizzare  ben presto un'attivita per un gruppo. .. ma aspettiamo che il tempo migliori un pochino adesso è un disastro ;-)

Buon sera Andrea io conosco molto bene i sentieri nei dintorni, mi piacerebbe  organizzare  ben presto un'attivita per un gruppo. .. ma aspettiamo che il tempo migliori un pochino adesso è un disastro ;-)

Silvia Fabiani, Jan 10, 2016 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Andrea,

how are You? If You like hiking and mountains, what about doing some hiking Alps some day?:) 

I live in Geneva and I usually go at weekends to French Alps, so feel free to join me some day :)) 

Martina ;)

Hi Andrea,

how are You? If You like hiking and mountains, what about doing some hiking Alps some day?:) 

I live in Geneva and I usually go at weekends to French Alps, so feel free to join me some day :)) 

Martina ;)

Martina J, Jan 10, 2016 @ 21:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Ciao Silvia e grazie per il messaggio. Concordo sia meglio attendere il tempo sia migliore e poi certamente ci organizzeremo per fate qualcosa nei dintorni! A presto!

Ciao Silvia e grazie per il messaggio. Concordo sia meglio attendere il tempo sia migliore e poi certamente ci organizzeremo per fate qualcosa nei dintorni! A presto!

Andrea G, Jan 11, 2016 @ 00:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Martina, I am doing very good and I hope the same with you.

I would love to join you there so please do let me know next time you plan to do something during the weekends in the French Alps.

Have a great night and speak soon!

Hi Martina, I am doing very good and I hope the same with you.

I would love to join you there so please do let me know next time you plan to do something during the weekends in the French Alps.

Have a great night and speak soon!

Andrea G, Jan 11, 2016 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

As Martina writes about French Alps, I would like to ask her if she knows the Col de la Colombière... I have already seen there hundred of Ibex and such rare birds like Vultures, (bearded and not!) and Alpine lagopede. It is really an extraordinary place but of course not before springtime ;-)

As Martina writes about French Alps, I would like to ask her if she knows the Col de la Colombière... I have already seen there hundred of Ibex and such rare birds like Vultures, (bearded and not!) and Alpine lagopede. It is really an extraordinary place but of course not before springtime ;-)

Silvia Fabiani, Jan 11, 2016 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 907 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form