Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hola people! I'm new in glocal lausanne.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hola people! I'm new in glocal lausanne.

Hello everyone!

I'm from Canada, Montreal and yes I have that Quebecer accent when I speak french! Lol I'm working in Switzerland for almost 2yrs now. I like to share great time with people, laugh out loud and to learn about them and their culture. I'm sociable and I'm always laughing! It's good for your health! =D

I've subscribed in Glocal to meet people, hang out and share the experiences of expatriate.

I have an interest for Latino America and I'm learning spanish. (Don't ask me why!) lol I'm also looking for an eventually tandem to practice my speaking. If you are interested feel free to inbox me!

See you guys around...

Live, laugh & love

Lyanne

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I'm from Canada, Montreal and yes I have that Quebecer accent when I speak french! Lol I'm working in Switzerland for almost 2yrs now. I like to share great time with people, laugh out loud and to learn about them and their culture. I'm sociable and I'm always laughing! It's good for your health! =D

I've subscribed in Glocal to meet people, hang out and share the experiences of expatriate.

I have an interest for Latino America and I'm learning spanish. (Don't ask me why!) lol I'm also looking for an eventually tandem to practice my speaking. If you are interested feel free to inbox me!

See you guys around...

Live, laugh & love

Lyanne

Lyanne UApr 26, 2015 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 990 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hola people! I'm new in glocal lausanne.
Post 1

Hey Lyanne,

I m a psychologist and phd student living in France and recently moved to Lausanne so i am pretty new here. here is my email adresse, let me know if u wanna meet up for a drink!

i would be happy to meet you!

mariann

[email protected]

Hey Lyanne,

I m a psychologist and phd student living in France and recently moved to Lausanne so i am pretty new here. here is my email adresse, let me know if u wanna meet up for a drink!

i would be happy to meet you!

mariann

[email protected]

Mariann Csoma, Apr 27, 2015 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hola people! I'm new in glocal lausanne.
Post 2

Hi Mariann,

With pleasure! :)

And I meant *Latina America in my post, just to be sure that there's no confusion. lol.

Hi Mariann,

With pleasure! :)

And I meant *Latina America in my post, just to be sure that there's no confusion. lol.

Lyanne U, Apr 27, 2015 @ 14:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 990 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form