Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hoping to extend my social network! :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hoping to extend my social network! :)
Hi everyone, although I am new to glocals I am not new geneva! I know many good places to go in geneva but would like to extend my network of friends and I heard glocals would be the best place to do this.

I enjoy going to out to eat, listening to live music and hiking among other things! Geneva isn't the best place to be in the winter and I hope new friends will liven it up a bit :).

If you would like to meet or know of any interesting things happening please do let me know. thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone, although I am new to glocals I am not new geneva! I know many good places to go in geneva but would like to extend my network of friends and I heard glocals would be the best place to do this.

I enjoy going to out to eat, listening to live music and hiking among other things! Geneva isn't the best place to be in the winter and I hope new friends will liven it up a bit :).

If you would like to meet or know of any interesting things happening please do let me know. thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!
nidyeazzaNov 23, 2008 @ 23:44

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

15 Replies | 1454 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hoping to extend my social network! :)
Post 1
hello guys .. i am new here .. just moved from italy .. in the beginning i have been in geneve, but now moved in lausanne and i am looking for people just to fun, sport, dinner, pubs and nigth club ..

so . .i hope to meet u soon

cheers

Mirco
hello guys .. i am new here .. just moved from italy .. in the beginning i have been in geneve, but now moved in lausanne and i am looking for people just to fun, sport, dinner, pubs and nigth club ..

so . .i hope to meet u soon

cheers

Mirco
Naspar, Nov 29, 2008 @ 17:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
hi :)
hi :)
sarahessabih, Dec 4, 2008 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi :) what about u ??
Hi :) what about u ??
Naspar, Dec 4, 2008 @ 21:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi! I also like live music - so would you share a secret where the options are? Been once to a pub not too far from train station...
Hi! I also like live music - so would you share a secret where the options are? Been once to a pub not too far from train station...
sajonara, Dec 5, 2008 @ 00:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
well .. we should plan something for this week end .. any suggest ? live music , pub or club is ok for me ;)
well .. we should plan something for this week end .. any suggest ? live music , pub or club is ok for me ;)
Naspar, Dec 5, 2008 @ 13:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Good live music with Bruce and Mark (The Two Voices) every wednesday night at 7 Arts in Paquis, Rue du Monthoud, from 9am till 1 am!
Good live music with Bruce and Mark (The Two Voices) every wednesday night at 7 Arts in Paquis, Rue du Monthoud, from 9am till 1 am!
brucecopes, Dec 5, 2008 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hey, I would be happy to meet this weekend on either saturday or sunday to go somewhere and listen to some music. Let me know...

Hey, I would be happy to meet this weekend on either saturday or sunday to go somewhere and listen to some music. Let me know...
nidyeazza, Dec 5, 2008 @ 20:16

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
Hi Mirco, I'm Jerry I am italian and moved here six months ago. Let's get in touch and start doing things together...whoever wants to join is more than wecolmed...send me a mail here on glocals

Ciao

Jerry

Hi Mirco, I'm Jerry I am italian and moved here six months ago. Let's get in touch and start doing things together...whoever wants to join is more than wecolmed...send me a mail here on glocals

Ciao

Jerry

jerrycap, Dec 5, 2008 @ 20:39

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
Hi there let's get connected...I would enjoy making new friends...send me a mail here and let's give it a go. It would be nice to create a small group of friends who go out regularly...

waiting for your response.

Ciao

jerry

Hi there let's get connected...I would enjoy making new friends...send me a mail here and let's give it a go. It would be nice to create a small group of friends who go out regularly...

waiting for your response.

Ciao

jerry

jerrycap, Dec 5, 2008 @ 20:50

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10
So folks, if anyone is indeed for going out on Saturday evening (or should I say night :) ), ideally to a place with live music (no idea where one can be), let's move forward.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Cheers

So folks, if anyone is indeed for going out on Saturday evening (or should I say night :) ), ideally to a place with live music (no idea where one can be), let's move forward.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Cheers
sajonara, Dec 6, 2008 @ 00:50

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11
Ok guys,i am ok foe this night..we should choose place and when..any idea?if no idea,let's meet and then we choose ;)

Chersssss
Ok guys,i am ok foe this night..we should choose place and when..any idea?if no idea,let's meet and then we choose ;)

Chersssss
Naspar, Dec 6, 2008 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12
 Hi guys!
I am not new in geneva (2years already) and i like live music,
going out... organizing things like that also during the week!so...what's the plan?

francesca

Hi guys!
I am not new in geneva (2years already) and i like live music,
going out... organizing things like that also during the week!so...what's the plan?

francesca

franceggg, Sep 21, 2009 @ 21:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13
 Hi!
I just moved here a week ago from America and am working for an NGO. I like nature, museums, music, art, movies and I'd love to learn French. My schedule is a bit tricky because I babysit, but yah, I need friends, so let me know if anything is going on!
~Quinnie
 Hi!
I just moved here a week ago from America and am working for an NGO. I like nature, museums, music, art, movies and I'd love to learn French. My schedule is a bit tricky because I babysit, but yah, I need friends, so let me know if anything is going on!
~Quinnie

Quinnie L, Sep 22, 2009 @ 13:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
15 Replies | 1454 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form