Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > I'm looking for a place to exhibit my paintings in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I'm looking for a place to exhibit my paintings in Geneva

Hello, my name is Dunja and I have just arrived in Geneva.  I haven't been here since the mid 90s, so I am planning to go out for some "urban hiking."  I am a painter, and I often find the subjects for my work by filling sketchbooks while I'm travelling.  I'm looking for a figure drawing group, and for others who like to sketch outside- or just wander around and explore.

Also, I'm looking for work.  I support myself working as a copy editor and as temporary administrative support. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello, my name is Dunja and I have just arrived in Geneva.  I haven't been here since the mid 90s, so I am planning to go out for some "urban hiking."  I am a painter, and I often find the subjects for my work by filling sketchbooks while I'm travelling.  I'm looking for a figure drawing group, and for others who like to sketch outside- or just wander around and explore.

Also, I'm looking for work.  I support myself working as a copy editor and as temporary administrative support. 

Dunja PJan 5, 2011 @ 09:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 738 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: I'm looking for a place to exhibit my paintings in Geneva
Post 1

Well, if you would like to exhibit for free try a place called La Galerie in the Grottes neigchbourhood (behind Cornavin train station). Downstairs its a bar and upstairs they offer an exhibiting space.

Well, if you would like to exhibit for free try a place called La Galerie in the Grottes neigchbourhood (behind Cornavin train station). Downstairs its a bar and upstairs they offer an exhibiting space.

Jimena, Jan 6, 2011 @ 17:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hi,

i can offer a small  hall at my restaurant at reu de neuchatel. near to paquis. you have to decide the date and time good for both of us you dont have to pay any thing.please feel free to contact me  my name is naufal- 0789240072

hi,

i can offer a small  hall at my restaurant at reu de neuchatel. near to paquis. you have to decide the date and time good for both of us you dont have to pay any thing.please feel free to contact me  my name is naufal- 0789240072

naufal p, Jan 6, 2011 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you, I'll check it out!

Thank you, I'll check it out!

Dunja P, Jan 7, 2011 @ 09:30