Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Incoming :)

Hello! 

I'll be moving to Geneva in September for an MA at UG. I'm excited about moving to a new city - and country. I was told by friends that this is a good forum for an intro to the city and perhaps help with my housing quest. I'm also interested in finding out what sort of activities I can take up as stress relief from school - maybe beginners yoga classes? 

Hope everyone's having a lovely summer,

Malika

The text you are quoting:

Hello! 

I'll be moving to Geneva in September for an MA at UG. I'm excited about moving to a new city - and country. I was told by friends that this is a good forum for an intro to the city and perhaps help with my housing quest. I'm also interested in finding out what sort of activities I can take up as stress relief from school - maybe beginners yoga classes? 

Hope everyone's having a lovely summer,

Malika

Malika KJul 21, 2017 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 830 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Incoming :)
Post 1

Hi Malika,

I hope your preparations to relocate are going well.

For accommodation I'd recommend you checkout the 'Classfied' section of this site and there are also some active groups on facebook where I regularly see rental accommodation advertised (GENEVE à louer - bouche à oreille, Geneva Expats, Geneva Expats Community, Good Deal Geneva).

As for activities, you can visit the 'Things to Do' and 'Groups' section on this website. There are also others sites such as Meetup.com and Internations that organise regular activities and events. I know for sure that there is a yoga group on Internations that meets regularly but I imagine there are many more to be found.

Best of luck!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Malika,

I hope your preparations to relocate are going well.

For accommodation I'd recommend you checkout the 'Classfied' section of this site and there are also some active groups on facebook where I regularly see rental accommodation advertised (GENEVE à louer - bouche à oreille, Geneva Expats, Geneva Expats Community, Good Deal Geneva).

As for activities, you can visit the 'Things to Do' and 'Groups' section on this website. There are also others sites such as Meetup.com and Internations that organise regular activities and events. I know for sure that there is a yoga group on Internations that meets regularly but I imagine there are many more to be found.

Best of luck!

Minesh C, Jul 27, 2017 @ 13:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 830 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form