Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Incoming postdoc

Dear all,

I am moving to Geneva in September, and I will be a postdoctoral researcher at the University for 12 months. I have extensive experience living abroad, and I have spent some time in Switzerland over the years (especially in Zurich and Fribourg, but I've also visited Bern and Geneva).

I would be grateful if anybody could help me find a small studio or a private room, preferably not too far from the University. I am a non-smoker, and I lead a calm and quiet lifestyle.

Any suggestions are welcome, and I am happy to answer questions about myself.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,

Máté

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I am moving to Geneva in September, and I will be a postdoctoral researcher at the University for 12 months. I have extensive experience living abroad, and I have spent some time in Switzerland over the years (especially in Zurich and Fribourg, but I've also visited Bern and Geneva).

I would be grateful if anybody could help me find a small studio or a private room, preferably not too far from the University. I am a non-smoker, and I lead a calm and quiet lifestyle.

Any suggestions are welcome, and I am happy to answer questions about myself.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,

Máté

Mate VeresJul 12, 2017 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 809 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Incoming postdoc
Post 1

Hello,

Found on WHO's classified site:

Room for rent in a nice apartment in Ferney Voltaire

20 m2 Furnished room for rent in a nice and spacious apartment on Avenue du Jura - the centre of Ferney Voltaire, France. 800 CHF per month, all inclusive (shared kitchen with appliances, shared shower and bathroom, washing machine, wifi, bedding and towels). 

1 minute walk to the bus stop - F and Y. It takes approximately 20 min to get to WHO and other international organizations. Approximately 30 min to the centre of Geneva. 

2 minutes walk to the supermarket 

5 minues walk to the downtown Ferney Voltaire and to the market on Saturdays

The room is available starting from 1 August 2017. Preference will be given to someone who wishes to rent for at least 3 months or more. 

If you are interested in seeing the apartment or renting it, please contact Nancy Menu.

Email: [email protected]

Cell: +33 678 1451 31

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Found on WHO's classified site:

Room for rent in a nice apartment in Ferney Voltaire

20 m2 Furnished room for rent in a nice and spacious apartment on Avenue du Jura - the centre of Ferney Voltaire, France. 800 CHF per month, all inclusive (shared kitchen with appliances, shared shower and bathroom, washing machine, wifi, bedding and towels). 

1 minute walk to the bus stop - F and Y. It takes approximately 20 min to get to WHO and other international organizations. Approximately 30 min to the centre of Geneva. 

2 minutes walk to the supermarket 

5 minues walk to the downtown Ferney Voltaire and to the market on Saturdays

The room is available starting from 1 August 2017. Preference will be given to someone who wishes to rent for at least 3 months or more. 

If you are interested in seeing the apartment or renting it, please contact Nancy Menu.

Email: [email protected]

Cell: +33 678 1451 31

Karin E, Jul 13, 2017 @ 12:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 809 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form