Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Intern in geneva

Hi everyone!

I will spend one month in Geneva, in June, since I will do my internship there for the UN. I am originally hungarian, but I am doing my bachelore degree in the UK at the University of Exeter. I would love to meet with new people and make friends. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I will spend one month in Geneva, in June, since I will do my internship there for the UN. I am originally hungarian, but I am doing my bachelore degree in the UK at the University of Exeter. I would love to meet with new people and make friends. 

Kinga KovacsMay 19, 2016 @ 20:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Intern in geneva
Post 1

Internship for 1 month in UN? Impossible. Best of luck partying in geneva for 1 month.

Internship for 1 month in UN? Impossible. Best of luck partying in geneva for 1 month.

Kirill_GE, May 19, 2016 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey!

Welcome to Geneva! You'll have a good stay here if you know the right places to hang out. And also there are nice places around the city for day trips.

Have fun !

Hey!

Welcome to Geneva! You'll have a good stay here if you know the right places to hang out. And also there are nice places around the city for day trips.

Have fun !

Nairit S, May 27, 2016 @ 17:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Welcome. I just got here a week ago and will be here a few months in Geneva. I am from the USA and look forward to meeting as many positive people as possible from around the world. So much can be done now due to public awareness of so many things. It's Rainmaking Time!

Kim Greenhouse

www.itsrainmakingtime.com

Welcome. I just got here a week ago and will be here a few months in Geneva. I am from the USA and look forward to meeting as many positive people as possible from around the world. So much can be done now due to public awareness of so many things. It's Rainmaking Time!

Kim Greenhouse

www.itsrainmakingtime.com

Kim Greenhouse, May 28, 2016 @ 06:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form