Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Introducing myself from Canada

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Introducing myself from Canada

Hello everyone,

I registered for glocals because I wanted to search classifieds for a place to live, but after browsing around here a bit, I feel like I've already got friends in Geneva! But you don't know me yet. ;-)

I'm moving from Alberta, Canada to Geneva for a software development contract with the World Intellectual Copyright Organization. I should be arriving around June 1st, hopefully I'll have found a place to sleep by then.

Once I get there, I'll be looking to play ultimate frisbee, go climbing, hiking, and probably join a yoga class. I just started climbing in January at a local wall, haven't been outdoor yet, but I look forward to doing so. I've taken one yoga class, intending to join for the summer, but international travel takes priority...

Dusty

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I registered for glocals because I wanted to search classifieds for a place to live, but after browsing around here a bit, I feel like I've already got friends in Geneva! But you don't know me yet. ;-)

I'm moving from Alberta, Canada to Geneva for a software development contract with the World Intellectual Copyright Organization. I should be arriving around June 1st, hopefully I'll have found a place to sleep by then.

Once I get there, I'll be looking to play ultimate frisbee, go climbing, hiking, and probably join a yoga class. I just started climbing in January at a local wall, haven't been outdoor yet, but I look forward to doing so. I've taken one yoga class, intending to join for the summer, but international travel takes priority...

Dusty

Dusty PhillipsMay 20, 2011 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 515 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 515 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form