Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Introduction

Hi everyone, 

My name is Inge, 24 years old, recently moved to Geneva from the Netherlands. I graduated in sociology and international relations in June and I will be starting an internship in September. I moved here with my boyfriend, who started working as a postdoc at the University of Geneva on the 1st of July. The way it looks now we'll be staying here for the next three years. 

As my internship does not start until the 1st of September, I am especially up for any kind of day time activity during the summer. Having a drink, practicing languages, running or just sitting by the lake, anything. And more generally I'm looking forward to meeting new people and starting my new Geneva life!

Hope to meet some of you during some of the glocals events, and if you're up for having a coffee or whatever, let me know :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, 

My name is Inge, 24 years old, recently moved to Geneva from the Netherlands. I graduated in sociology and international relations in June and I will be starting an internship in September. I moved here with my boyfriend, who started working as a postdoc at the University of Geneva on the 1st of July. The way it looks now we'll be staying here for the next three years. 

As my internship does not start until the 1st of September, I am especially up for any kind of day time activity during the summer. Having a drink, practicing languages, running or just sitting by the lake, anything. And more generally I'm looking forward to meeting new people and starting my new Geneva life!

Hope to meet some of you during some of the glocals events, and if you're up for having a coffee or whatever, let me know :)

Inge vJul 4, 2016 @ 18:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 617 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 617 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form