Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Introduction

Hello guys,

Few weeks ago my partner & I moved to Switzerland from U.K. due to his job commitments in Geneva. Both of us have never been in Switzerland before and we don't speak French, even though we have begun to learn. We hope this group will help up to practice the language, find likeminded friends and make our new life in Geneva active and sociable Laughing.

Many thanks.

Natalja

The text you are quoting:

Hello guys,

Few weeks ago my partner & I moved to Switzerland from U.K. due to his job commitments in Geneva. Both of us have never been in Switzerland before and we don't speak French, even though we have begun to learn. We hope this group will help up to practice the language, find likeminded friends and make our new life in Geneva active and sociable Laughing.

Many thanks.

Natalja

Natalja ZelenkovaSep 17, 2017 @ 11:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 910 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Introduction
Post 1

Hey Joe, welcome you too! How are you dealing with the French language problem? We have aploaded mobile app from Amazon and have 30min sessions each day, boring but effective. I also contacted few people on glocals, with regards to language exchange. Never done it in my life.

The text you are quoting:

Hey Joe, welcome you too! How are you dealing with the French language problem? We have aploaded mobile app from Amazon and have 30min sessions each day, boring but effective. I also contacted few people on glocals, with regards to language exchange. Never done it in my life.

Natalja Zelenkova, Sep 21, 2017 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 910 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form