Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Introduction of myself

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Introduction of myself

Hello great and lovely Glocals, 

i’m Poland Austin ,am a Nigerian who live in Switzerland for few years now , i came in base on please be on your own by the rule of most capitalist state, so i decided to be on my own not having a social life till i got my permit now, it will be time i meet people and talk life with them , i like sports , i was an athlete with team Nigeria of 2007 all African games and 2008 Olympics  game in beijing China and a coach to para-olympics team same 2008 in beijing China , the T11, T12. athletes of special sports .but here am a personal fitness instructor in Lausanne 

i will like meeting new people train and build my social life back . 

i love trailings an seen citys with great history, going to mountains and swimming too but with people inside it with me in water :)

i look forward to meet with people in lausanne and other parts of te locals city around the world . 

Poland A

The text you are quoting:

Hello great and lovely Glocals, 

i’m Poland Austin ,am a Nigerian who live in Switzerland for few years now , i came in base on please be on your own by the rule of most capitalist state, so i decided to be on my own not having a social life till i got my permit now, it will be time i meet people and talk life with them , i like sports , i was an athlete with team Nigeria of 2007 all African games and 2008 Olympics  game in beijing China and a coach to para-olympics team same 2008 in beijing China , the T11, T12. athletes of special sports .but here am a personal fitness instructor in Lausanne 

i will like meeting new people train and build my social life back . 

i love trailings an seen citys with great history, going to mountains and swimming too but with people inside it with me in water :)

i look forward to meet with people in lausanne and other parts of te locals city around the world . 

Poland A

Austin poland OJun 12, 2017 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form