Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Irish Guy in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Irish Guy in Geneva

Hi All!  Name's Paul from Ballymena in Northern Ireland and I've come to live here in Geneva with my Swiss wife and 2 young daughters.  Finding the language barrier a bit tough at the moment and am looking to expand my network of like-minded people as well as get some employment opportunities along the way.

Look forward to seeing what this site can offer :)

All the best!

Paul

The text you are quoting:

Hi All!  Name's Paul from Ballymena in Northern Ireland and I've come to live here in Geneva with my Swiss wife and 2 young daughters.  Finding the language barrier a bit tough at the moment and am looking to expand my network of like-minded people as well as get some employment opportunities along the way.

Look forward to seeing what this site can offer :)

All the best!

Paul

Paul StrettonMar 10, 2015 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 797 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Irish Guy in Geneva
Post 1

Welcome to Geneva, Paul! Your photographic work sounds really interesting. There's a Geneva photographer's group you could join. Joining groups and attending events is a great way to meet people, I've found some lovely friends on Glocals.

Enjoy :-)

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to Geneva, Paul! Your photographic work sounds really interesting. There's a Geneva photographer's group you could join. Joining groups and attending events is a great way to meet people, I've found some lovely friends on Glocals.

Enjoy :-)

Amy Soska, Mar 11, 2015 @ 10:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 797 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form