Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Italian intern coming to Geneve at the End of August looking for a room and new friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Italian intern coming to Geneve at the End of August looking for a room and new friends

Hi everyone! My name is Valerio I am an Italian student from Bocconi University (Milan) and I will spend six months starting from the end of August in Geneve for an internship. I look forward to meet some new friends and I am also looking for an accomodation (if someone knows about a room to share it would be perfect). 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! My name is Valerio I am an Italian student from Bocconi University (Milan) and I will spend six months starting from the end of August in Geneve for an internship. I look forward to meet some new friends and I am also looking for an accomodation (if someone knows about a room to share it would be perfect). 

Valerio Gabriele AJul 29, 2016 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Italian intern coming to Geneve at the End of August looking for a room and new friends
Post 1

Ciao Valerio, 

Welcome (soon) to Geneva!

Nir

Ciao Valerio, 

Welcome (soon) to Geneva!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jul 29, 2016 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Italian intern coming to Geneve at the End of August looking for a room and new friends
Post 2

Hi Valerio!,

Here is an Argentinian who will be living at Geneva since next week for around 6 months. If you want to get in touch, dont hesitate to send me an email to [email protected]

Best!,

Andyy

Hi Valerio!,

Here is an Argentinian who will be living at Geneva since next week for around 6 months. If you want to get in touch, dont hesitate to send me an email to [email protected]

Best!,

Andyy

Andres Laurito, Aug 2, 2016 @ 18:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form