Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived - Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived - Lausanne

Hello,

I´ve just arrived in Lausanne and i am looking forward to meet new people, as i don´t now many people here. I came to Switzerland last here but i started my experience in this country in Basel, in July i moved to Lausanne. I speak other languages but i would love to learn french.

I am used to leave abroad because i've done all my university studies in Spain and Italy.

Here i am looking forward to meet people to go out, for a beer or an easy hike :)

Hope to see you soon.

Ines

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I´ve just arrived in Lausanne and i am looking forward to meet new people, as i don´t now many people here. I came to Switzerland last here but i started my experience in this country in Basel, in July i moved to Lausanne. I speak other languages but i would love to learn french.

I am used to leave abroad because i've done all my university studies in Spain and Italy.

Here i am looking forward to meet people to go out, for a beer or an easy hike :)

Hope to see you soon.

Ines

Ines MAug 15, 2011 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 561 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Just arrived - Lausanne
Post 1

Hola Ines,

welcome to Lausanne!

I am out often for drinks, dancing and sometimes on hikes too. Let's meet soon. Are you around this week-end? Maybe we could plan a nice walk saturday by lavaux. Sunday we are a group of people organizing a brunch in Musee Olympique around noon, which is the other option. 

CU soon

Silvia

The text you are quoting:

Hola Ines,

welcome to Lausanne!

I am out often for drinks, dancing and sometimes on hikes too. Let's meet soon. Are you around this week-end? Maybe we could plan a nice walk saturday by lavaux. Sunday we are a group of people organizing a brunch in Musee Olympique around noon, which is the other option. 

CU soon

Silvia

Silvia D, Aug 16, 2011 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 561 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form