Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived!

Goooooood morning Geneva!

I have arrived here on Monday and for now stay at the hostel in Saint Genis Pouilly (just across the border) but I am planning to move to the Geneva downtown as soon as possible.

I am an IT guy with MEng diploma and will be working here for CERN. I like traveling, hiking, cooking, bollywood movies, asian food, meeting new people and photography, but most of all I like beer and I hope that at least the latter one creates a common ground for us.

Let me know if you are up for a beer, party or both at the same time. (I guess a cup of coffee during the daylight won't kill me neither)

Regards,

Lukasz

The text you are quoting:

Goooooood morning Geneva!

I have arrived here on Monday and for now stay at the hostel in Saint Genis Pouilly (just across the border) but I am planning to move to the Geneva downtown as soon as possible.

I am an IT guy with MEng diploma and will be working here for CERN. I like traveling, hiking, cooking, bollywood movies, asian food, meeting new people and photography, but most of all I like beer and I hope that at least the latter one creates a common ground for us.

Let me know if you are up for a beer, party or both at the same time. (I guess a cup of coffee during the daylight won't kill me neither)

Regards,

Lukasz

Lukasz JOct 1, 2014 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form