Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived from Canada

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived from Canada

Hello,

I just arrived this month from Winnipeg, Canada with my husband Philip (who works for an NGO) and our 19 month old son Riley.  I thought I would post to say hello and also to see if there are any Mums on GLocal who might be intersted to meet for a coffee or for some play-time between children.

We are loving Geneva (we found our Eaux-Vives appartment on GLocal!), especially since the weather back home is so cold.  Also looking forward to spring and some outdoor activities!

Anyway, I will leave it at that, but would be happy to chat and make some connections.

Thank you!

Alana

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I just arrived this month from Winnipeg, Canada with my husband Philip (who works for an NGO) and our 19 month old son Riley.  I thought I would post to say hello and also to see if there are any Mums on GLocal who might be intersted to meet for a coffee or for some play-time between children.

We are loving Geneva (we found our Eaux-Vives appartment on GLocal!), especially since the weather back home is so cold.  Also looking forward to spring and some outdoor activities!

Anyway, I will leave it at that, but would be happy to chat and make some connections.

Thank you!

Alana

Alana DFeb 26, 2015 @ 08:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 623 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just arrived from Canada
Post 1

Hello, Alana, and welcome to glocals – and to the Eaux-Vives, which is a great place to live.

If you check the Groups button, you will find a variety of different activity groups, including ones for Mums and young children.

You might also like to know that there is a Canadian Club in Geneva, so have a look at their website.

All the best in finding new friends,

Ritchie

Hello, Alana, and welcome to glocals – and to the Eaux-Vives, which is a great place to live.

If you check the Groups button, you will find a variety of different activity groups, including ones for Mums and young children.

You might also like to know that there is a Canadian Club in Geneva, so have a look at their website.

All the best in finding new friends,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Feb 26, 2015 @ 09:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Just arrived from Canada
Post 2

hi Alana:)