Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived in Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived in Geneva!

Hi there,

My name is Enrico, I am 25 and I come from Palermo (Sicily). I spent 5 years in Pisa (Tuscany) and now I just moved to Geneva to start my Ph.D. in philosophy at UNIGE. My first impression about the city was really good and now I would like to know a bit more. I already found one cool place for my taste, that is "AMR" in Rue de Berne: a jazz club/pub with very friendly staff :)

And what places would you recommend to me? Thank you guys!

Enrico

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

My name is Enrico, I am 25 and I come from Palermo (Sicily). I spent 5 years in Pisa (Tuscany) and now I just moved to Geneva to start my Ph.D. in philosophy at UNIGE. My first impression about the city was really good and now I would like to know a bit more. I already found one cool place for my taste, that is "AMR" in Rue de Berne: a jazz club/pub with very friendly staff :)

And what places would you recommend to me? Thank you guys!

Enrico

Enrico DonatoApr 25, 2017 @ 19:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 861 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just arrived in Geneva!
Post 1

Ciao Donato e benarrivato !

Nice places iss a very subjective concept: can you be more precise about what you're looking for? Anyway, there are a lot of tips in the Guides (http://www.glocals.com/guides/geneva/). If you join Member activities, you will not only discover new places, but also meet tons of nice people

Ti auguro tutto il meglio per il tuo soggiorno a Ginevra

Ciao Donato e benarrivato !

Nice places iss a very subjective concept: can you be more precise about what you're looking for? Anyway, there are a lot of tips in the Guides (http://www.glocals.com/guides/geneva/). If you join Member activities, you will not only discover new places, but also meet tons of nice people

Ti auguro tutto il meglio per il tuo soggiorno a Ginevra

Bustan_A, May 3, 2017 @ 18:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Just arrived in Geneva!
Post 2

Hi and welcome to Geneva.

I highly recommend Free Geneva guided tours where you will be able to learn about the city's history and the United Nations etc..

Enjoy the city and all it has to offer!

Laughing

Hi and welcome to Geneva.

I highly recommend Free Geneva guided tours where you will be able to learn about the city's history and the United Nations etc..

Enjoy the city and all it has to offer!

Laughing

Rachelle P, May 3, 2017 @ 19:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 861 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form