Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived in Lausanne

Hi! I'm Andrea and I've just arrived to Lausanne! I've just started working in my master thesis in biomedical science. I'll be in Lausanne for at least eight months so I'd be happy to meet new people and get to know this city! :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I'm Andrea and I've just arrived to Lausanne! I've just started working in my master thesis in biomedical science. I'll be in Lausanne for at least eight months so I'd be happy to meet new people and get to know this city! :)

Andrea GarciaDec 1, 2016 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1009 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just arrived in Lausanne
Post 1

hello Andrea, I am Kostas and i recently moved close to lausanne, if u have time for a coffee let me know. cheers 

hello Andrea, I am Kostas and i recently moved close to lausanne, if u have time for a coffee let me know. cheers 

Kos Bak, Dec 1, 2016 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Andrea,

I'm Kristy, I've just arrived in Morges, 10-15 minutes by train from Lausanne. I work as a medical illustrator so we may have some commonalities :) Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime!

Hi Andrea,

I'm Kristy, I've just arrived in Morges, 10-15 minutes by train from Lausanne. I work as a medical illustrator so we may have some commonalities :) Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime!

Kristy O, Dec 5, 2016 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi everybody :)

Are you all still up for meeting new people ? I've been in Lausanne for few years and I try to meet new people :)
What about having a drink in Lausanne ? :)

Hi everybody :)

Are you all still up for meeting new people ? I've been in Lausanne for few years and I try to meet new people :)
What about having a drink in Lausanne ? :)

Damien d, Jan 2, 2017 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Kirsty O! 
I'm really curious to ask you about your experience in 'Mediacl Photography'. I have a degreee in Photog/Graphics from Perth, already and was thinking of shifting directions with my career. 
Could I please ask you some more questions about it sometime!?
I.e can I study this is Lausanne/Geneva. + many more questions if you have any spare time.
Thankyou,
Robin :) 

Hi Kirsty O! 
I'm really curious to ask you about your experience in 'Mediacl Photography'. I have a degreee in Photog/Graphics from Perth, already and was thinking of shifting directions with my career. 
Could I please ask you some more questions about it sometime!?
I.e can I study this is Lausanne/Geneva. + many more questions if you have any spare time.
Thankyou,
Robin :) 

Robin s, Feb 17, 2017 @ 00:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1009 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form