Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived looking for music venues and people to jam with

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived looking for music venues and people to jam with

Hello everyone!

My name is Jorge. I am from Mexico but spent the last year in the Netherlands where I just finished my master's. I'm currently living in Ferney and working in Geneva. I joined Glocals to meet new people and share tips on activities and places to see in the area. I'm particularly interested in meeting fellow musicians, I love playing guitar and signing and I'm looking for leads to places to perform in Geneva or elsewhere (you can hear some of my original songs in the link below). I'm also interested in teaming up with a language buddy interested in English and/or Spanish to help me practice my French.

As I said I love music. I also love beers, especially Belgian ones, outdoor activities, biking, and generally meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds. Glad to join the community Smile

Hasta pronto!

Jorge

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

My name is Jorge. I am from Mexico but spent the last year in the Netherlands where I just finished my master's. I'm currently living in Ferney and working in Geneva. I joined Glocals to meet new people and share tips on activities and places to see in the area. I'm particularly interested in meeting fellow musicians, I love playing guitar and signing and I'm looking for leads to places to perform in Geneva or elsewhere (you can hear some of my original songs in the link below). I'm also interested in teaming up with a language buddy interested in English and/or Spanish to help me practice my French.

As I said I love music. I also love beers, especially Belgian ones, outdoor activities, biking, and generally meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds. Glad to join the community Smile

Hasta pronto!

Jorge

Jorge GalindoOct 29, 2015 @ 23:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 578 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 578 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form