Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just arrived on Glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just arrived on Glocals

Hey you Glocals in Geneva-Nyon area ! I have been living here for 20 years(originally from Belgium) but I still want to meet new people and make friends !! am also motivated to participate at some events and organize events:_) Look forward to meeting you all some day :_) ! have a great summer !! Maarten

The text you are quoting:

Hey you Glocals in Geneva-Nyon area ! I have been living here for 20 years(originally from Belgium) but I still want to meet new people and make friends !! am also motivated to participate at some events and organize events:_) Look forward to meeting you all some day :_) ! have a great summer !! Maarten

Maarten CarrinJul 18, 2010 @ 00:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 660 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just arrived on Glocals
Post 1

Welcome to the wonderful world of glocals! :-) This is probably the best way to meet really nice people. Have a look at the activity list and join one of the events or simply post your own activity - the simplest way to meet people who share the same interests.

Enjoy!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of glocals! :-) This is probably the best way to meet really nice people. Have a look at the activity list and join one of the events or simply post your own activity - the simplest way to meet people who share the same interests.

Enjoy!!!

just_me, Jul 18, 2010 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Welcome

Everyone seems so friendly and there are so many things to attend with great fun and friendly people. 

Im in the Morges area so not far away and of course you have the lovely Jura above you.

Helen

Welcome

Everyone seems so friendly and there are so many things to attend with great fun and friendly people. 

Im in the Morges area so not far away and of course you have the lovely Jura above you.

Helen

Helen L, Jul 18, 2010 @ 12:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

yes we have nice area as well...I was biking in the Joux valley yesterday,,,beautiful area ! Have you ever heard of Cor des Alpes ?? (alpenhorn) there is a big alpenhorn festival in Nendaz next Sunday and I was thinking of going there :-) It is great to hear the sound of the alpenhorn and have the mountains and the lake in front of you, amazing

Have a good Sunday 

Maarten

yes we have nice area as well...I was biking in the Joux valley yesterday,,,beautiful area ! Have you ever heard of Cor des Alpes ?? (alpenhorn) there is a big alpenhorn festival in Nendaz next Sunday and I was thinking of going there :-) It is great to hear the sound of the alpenhorn and have the mountains and the lake in front of you, amazing

Have a good Sunday 

Maarten

Maarten Carrin, Jul 18, 2010 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey Helen

you're more than welcome,,,,Morges is a nice place to live,,,,I work in a biomedical company with lots of english ex pats !!! We organize fun events too like rafting, theater play (othello in prangins) , bowling, karting, golf , you name it ,,we got it haha:-)) Anyway, if you have any questions about the area or if you like to go biking or hiking, give me a sign and I can organize something and invite other glocals ! have a good eve and week,,,,Regards, Maarten

Hey Helen

you're more than welcome,,,,Morges is a nice place to live,,,,I work in a biomedical company with lots of english ex pats !!! We organize fun events too like rafting, theater play (othello in prangins) , bowling, karting, golf , you name it ,,we got it haha:-)) Anyway, if you have any questions about the area or if you like to go biking or hiking, give me a sign and I can organize something and invite other glocals ! have a good eve and week,,,,Regards, Maarten

Maarten Carrin, Jul 18, 2010 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 660 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form