Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just landed in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just landed in Zurich

Hello hello or should I say Gruezi, 

I've just been relocated to Zurich after 2 years living in London! I am Mathilde, 26 years and originally from France - even thought it has been 7 years I'm away from the country - studied in Thailand, Russia and worked in the US and UK. I just been relocated with the rest of my team in late October.

Passionate traveller always with a camera in her hands, I am always in to meet new people for a drink and a good chat!

My German is a little bit rusty and I started a new quest to learn and discover all places in and around Zurich. If you are interested to do this with me, let's hang :) 

Tildy

x

The text you are quoting:

Hello hello or should I say Gruezi, 

I've just been relocated to Zurich after 2 years living in London! I am Mathilde, 26 years and originally from France - even thought it has been 7 years I'm away from the country - studied in Thailand, Russia and worked in the US and UK. I just been relocated with the rest of my team in late October.

Passionate traveller always with a camera in her hands, I am always in to meet new people for a drink and a good chat!

My German is a little bit rusty and I started a new quest to learn and discover all places in and around Zurich. If you are interested to do this with me, let's hang :) 

Tildy

x

Mathilde PNov 21, 2016 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 774 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 774 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form