Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just moved to Crans-près-Céligny

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just moved to Crans-près-Céligny

I have just moved to Crans-près-Céligny, near Nyon, and although I have lived in Switzerland for many years, I still find it hard to meet people of my generation (I'm 42) - who enjoy hiking or simple walks in the countryside, tasting foods from all over the world or just talking on a sofa. 

The text you are quoting:

I have just moved to Crans-près-Céligny, near Nyon, and although I have lived in Switzerland for many years, I still find it hard to meet people of my generation (I'm 42) - who enjoy hiking or simple walks in the countryside, tasting foods from all over the world or just talking on a sofa. 

Elena SJan 28, 2010 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 976 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Just moved to Crans-près-Céligny
Post 1

Don't worry, some of us are still out there (at least one, providing that I qualify for "of my generation" Cool) alive and happily thriving. Wecome aboard!

Don't worry, some of us are still out there (at least one, providing that I qualify for "of my generation" Cool) alive and happily thriving. Wecome aboard!

Free, Jan 29, 2010 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi I live in Mies...we could meet for walks...food of course and chats...

Hi I live in Mies...we could meet for walks...food of course and chats...

Susan61, Jan 29, 2010 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your message. I'm half Puerto-Rican through my Mum so we must have some close common heritage!

I'll meet you with pleasure for walks, food or just to chat (even on the internet). I work at WHO during the week so would be possible for me on week-ends. I have a 17 year old daughter. How old are your children?

Best regards,

Elena

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your message. I'm half Puerto-Rican through my Mum so we must have some close common heritage!

I'll meet you with pleasure for walks, food or just to chat (even on the internet). I work at WHO during the week so would be possible for me on week-ends. I have a 17 year old daughter. How old are your children?

Best regards,

Elena

Elena S, Jan 29, 2010 @ 20:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks for your message, I see you are a very active member of Glocals. Well, let's say you are half a generation ahead! 

Cheers,

Elena 

Thanks for your message, I see you are a very active member of Glocals. Well, let's say you are half a generation ahead! 

Cheers,

Elena 

Elena S, Jan 29, 2010 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 976 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form