Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just moved to Lausanne from the UK

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just moved to Lausanne from the UK

Hey gang,

My husband and 6 month old son just relocated to Lausanne from Cambridge, UK.  We're originally from the States (I'm from California, and Lee's from Wisconsin).  I'm working here for Nestle and my husband is finishing his PhD at Cambridge.

I'm interested in discovering the Lausanne hang-outs (cafes/bars/restaurants), dinner parties, anything to do with swimming/beach, finding friends for my son Kai, wine tasting, hiking, and day trips.

Looking forward to getting to know the Lausanne expat community!

Elizabeth

The text you are quoting:

Hey gang,

My husband and 6 month old son just relocated to Lausanne from Cambridge, UK.  We're originally from the States (I'm from California, and Lee's from Wisconsin).  I'm working here for Nestle and my husband is finishing his PhD at Cambridge.

I'm interested in discovering the Lausanne hang-outs (cafes/bars/restaurants), dinner parties, anything to do with swimming/beach, finding friends for my son Kai, wine tasting, hiking, and day trips.

Looking forward to getting to know the Lausanne expat community!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth NordstrumMay 2, 2010 @ 19:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 594 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Just moved to Lausanne from the UK
Post 1

Elizabeth - you've come to the right place!!  Just jump in and join anything you see on glocals and you'll be welcomed by a great, open, friendly crowd.  If you need any help/advice/contacts, please drop me a line and I'll do what I can to help.  I hope you enjoy Lausanne and Switzerland as much as we all do!!

The text you are quoting:

Elizabeth - you've come to the right place!!  Just jump in and join anything you see on glocals and you'll be welcomed by a great, open, friendly crowd.  If you need any help/advice/contacts, please drop me a line and I'll do what I can to help.  I hope you enjoy Lausanne and Switzerland as much as we all do!!

Carolyn C, May 2, 2010 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 594 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form