Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Landed in Morges

Hello everyone!

I have just moved to Morges from the US - Colorado for a permanent job position. I'm adventurous and am looking to meet people to share adventures with. I love the outdoors, traveling, and have played a little bit of most sports. At home I like to cook and am artistic - painting, sewing, knitting, again a little of everything. I'm learning French but it's very very minimal right now. Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a coffee/drink!

Kristy

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I have just moved to Morges from the US - Colorado for a permanent job position. I'm adventurous and am looking to meet people to share adventures with. I love the outdoors, traveling, and have played a little bit of most sports. At home I like to cook and am artistic - painting, sewing, knitting, again a little of everything. I'm learning French but it's very very minimal right now. Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a coffee/drink!

Kristy

Kristy ODec 5, 2016 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1140 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Landed in Morges
Post 1

Welcome, Kristy! If you are ever in Geneva on a weekend and would like to share a coffee, let me know. Like you, I like outdoor adventures (mostly cycling-related, and the occasional hike), cooking, sewing, and prefer crochet although I am a very rusty knitter. You are much closer to Lausanne, so I am sure you will find like-minded friends there as well :)

Welcome, Kristy! If you are ever in Geneva on a weekend and would like to share a coffee, let me know. Like you, I like outdoor adventures (mostly cycling-related, and the occasional hike), cooking, sewing, and prefer crochet although I am a very rusty knitter. You are much closer to Lausanne, so I am sure you will find like-minded friends there as well :)

afrochick, Dec 6, 2016 @ 22:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Landed in Morges
Post 2

Hello Kristy,

Welcome. I have been here for little over a year, on a long term work assignment, and like to travel around a lot and also enjoy cooking and exploring nice eateries. I live in Nyon.

Will be nice to connect sometime. Best Regards Dhruba

Hello Kristy,

Welcome. I have been here for little over a year, on a long term work assignment, and like to travel around a lot and also enjoy cooking and exploring nice eateries. I live in Nyon.

Will be nice to connect sometime. Best Regards Dhruba

Dhruba B, Dec 10, 2016 @ 21:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1140 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form