Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lausanne !!!!

Hi everybody !!!  Smile

I am new to Lausanne and I will be there over the summer for my summer job as a waitress in a restaurant. I am a 21 year old student in Chemical Engineering in Toulouse. I will arrive on tuesday and start work on friday !

I am looking for people to discover the city with, to go out and have a lot of fun !!

Hope to hear from you ;)

Justine 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody !!!  Smile

I am new to Lausanne and I will be there over the summer for my summer job as a waitress in a restaurant. I am a 21 year old student in Chemical Engineering in Toulouse. I will arrive on tuesday and start work on friday !

I am looking for people to discover the city with, to go out and have a lot of fun !!

Hope to hear from you ;)

Justine 

Justine EJun 23, 2011 @ 09:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 617 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lausanne !!!!
Post 1

Welcome (for when you arrive).

I hope you not planning on mixing any chemicals while working as a waitress. Just in case, which restaurant should I be careful of?

Dom.

Welcome (for when you arrive).

I hope you not planning on mixing any chemicals while working as a waitress. Just in case, which restaurant should I be careful of?

Dom.

Dominic A, Jun 23, 2011 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Lausanne !!!!
Post 2

Hi Justine,

Welcome to Lausanne. Not only it is a good idea to discover the city. but also to get around to see the nature especially in Summer. That's why hiking is a perfect activity for this time of the year. There are plently of those organized each weekend.

Amin

Hi Justine,

Welcome to Lausanne. Not only it is a good idea to discover the city. but also to get around to see the nature especially in Summer. That's why hiking is a perfect activity for this time of the year. There are plently of those organized each weekend.

Amin

Amin K, Jun 29, 2011 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 617 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form