Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Let's be friends

Hey! I'm Lauren and I'm going to be an au pair here in Lausanne for the next year! I speak English and Spanish and am looking for interesting people who want to get to know me because I want to get to know you! Let me know what you're interested in, I love to dance, adventure, or just get drinks and talk! Cool

The text you are quoting:

Hey! I'm Lauren and I'm going to be an au pair here in Lausanne for the next year! I speak English and Spanish and am looking for interesting people who want to get to know me because I want to get to know you! Let me know what you're interested in, I love to dance, adventure, or just get drinks and talk! Cool

Lauren BSep 1, 2017 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1258 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Let's be friends
Post 1

Heelo welcome to Switzerland. Anytime in Geneva we can meet over a drink

Leslie

Heelo welcome to Switzerland. Anytime in Geneva we can meet over a drink

Leslie

Leslie Menezes, Sep 2, 2017 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Jan 1, 70 01:00

One very easy way to meet  people and make new friends

is to check the “Groups” for members with similar activity interests and affinities.  And don’t forget to check “Things to do” for news of current events.

Best wishes, R.

One very easy way to meet  people and make new friends

is to check the “Groups” for members with similar activity interests and affinities.  And don’t forget to check “Things to do” for news of current events.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Sep 4, 2017 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hi Lauren and welcome to Lausanne!! I am also a new comer, I've been here for a month now...

I would love to meet up and have a beer whenever you want! Let's keep in touch :)

Ciao

hi Lauren and welcome to Lausanne!! I am also a new comer, I've been here for a month now...

I would love to meet up and have a beer whenever you want! Let's keep in touch :)

Ciao

Marco L, Sep 5, 2017 @ 08:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Iveta, 

I run coffee mornings in Geneva on Wednesdays, 11am in Starbucks. If you free around this time and would like to meet, let me know :-). Patsy

Hi Iveta, 

I run coffee mornings in Geneva on Wednesdays, 11am in Starbucks. If you free around this time and would like to meet, let me know :-). Patsy

Patsy I, Sep 5, 2017 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Iveta, 

Sep 5, 17 14:56

Hi Patsy, I've been wanting attend one of these coffee mornings. I think I saw it somewhere else and maybe a Facebook group? Will it be in tomorrow and which Starbucks is it? I've recently joined my husband in Geneva and work part-time so an free a lot during the day. Thanks Andrea x

Hi Patsy, I've been wanting attend one of these coffee mornings. I think I saw it somewhere else and maybe a Facebook group? Will it be in tomorrow and which Starbucks is it? I've recently joined my husband in Geneva and work part-time so an free a lot during the day. Thanks Andrea x

Andrea Ogbonna-James, Sep 5, 2017 @ 22:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Andrea,

The group was called off this week due to very low turn out. I'll keep you posted for next week. Wink

Patsy

Hi Andrea,

The group was called off this week due to very low turn out. I'll keep you posted for next week. Wink

Patsy

Patsy I, Sep 6, 2017 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1258 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form