Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > London to Geneva - looking forward to the move!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
London to Geneva - looking forward to the move!

Dear All,

First of all apologies for the profile photo! As I am using my current work laptop it was the only one I had!

Anyway, I have been recommended this site by a friend who lives in Versiox.

I am moving with my wife and young daughter to live and work in Geneva early next year. We are really excited about the move and know Geneva a little bit having both been interns at the UN back in the day!

We plan to live centrally and are looking forward to meeting new people and sharing lots of experiences! I am an ex rugby player and am very keen on everything sports related. I play snooker and golf for the Royal Automobile Club in London and gym quite a bit. My wife will probably not be working initially so am keen to introduce her to any partners in a similar situation.

I look forward to getting to know people on this forum and hopefully meet a few of you in person.

Very best,

Andrew

The text you are quoting:

Dear All,

First of all apologies for the profile photo! As I am using my current work laptop it was the only one I had!

Anyway, I have been recommended this site by a friend who lives in Versiox.

I am moving with my wife and young daughter to live and work in Geneva early next year. We are really excited about the move and know Geneva a little bit having both been interns at the UN back in the day!

We plan to live centrally and are looking forward to meeting new people and sharing lots of experiences! I am an ex rugby player and am very keen on everything sports related. I play snooker and golf for the Royal Automobile Club in London and gym quite a bit. My wife will probably not be working initially so am keen to introduce her to any partners in a similar situation.

I look forward to getting to know people on this forum and hopefully meet a few of you in person.

Very best,

Andrew

Andrew BOct 1, 2015 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 730 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: London to Geneva - looking forward to the move!
Post 1

Hi Andrew

Hope you have a good move!

I am not in the situation of your wife but some of my colleagues wifes are not working and struggle a bit in the integration. One is from Uk too. 

Happy to help as it can be quite daunting just landing here and trying to integrate

At the end of the day so many of us in the same situation.

Patricia

The text you are quoting:

Hi Andrew

Hope you have a good move!

I am not in the situation of your wife but some of my colleagues wifes are not working and struggle a bit in the integration. One is from Uk too. 

Happy to help as it can be quite daunting just landing here and trying to integrate

At the end of the day so many of us in the same situation.

Patricia

patricia m, Oct 11, 2015 @ 23:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 730 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form