Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for Drummer to Jam With

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Drummer to Jam With

Hi,

I've recently arrived in Lausanne to work. I'm 27, and in my spare time I play electric guitar (I've been learning for 8 years now), so I'm looking for a drummer to play with, at first just to jam, but maybe to put some original music together if things go well. I'm mainly into rock music (Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Jesus Lizard, Queens of the Stone Age, Arctic Monkeys, Mogwai, Interpol, Talking Heads) but I really dig anything that tries to be different. If no one on this site is a drummer, I'd be really grateful if you could give me some directions to where I could place an ad that might have a chance of getting a response. But if you are a drummer, and you'd be interested in a jam, give me a shout and we'll try to arrange something.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Hope to hear from someone soon!

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I've recently arrived in Lausanne to work. I'm 27, and in my spare time I play electric guitar (I've been learning for 8 years now), so I'm looking for a drummer to play with, at first just to jam, but maybe to put some original music together if things go well. I'm mainly into rock music (Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Jesus Lizard, Queens of the Stone Age, Arctic Monkeys, Mogwai, Interpol, Talking Heads) but I really dig anything that tries to be different. If no one on this site is a drummer, I'd be really grateful if you could give me some directions to where I could place an ad that might have a chance of getting a response. But if you are a drummer, and you'd be interested in a jam, give me a shout and we'll try to arrange something.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Cornelius CorleoneJul 21, 2014 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 510 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 510 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form