Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for Housing for two from June 18-July 8

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Housing for two from June 18-July 8

Hi everyone, My name is Mia, and I am attending a summer program at the Geneva Graduate Institute during June 18-July 8... Me and a collegue are looking for housing for these three weeks. We are currently looking on Airbnb, but I was wondering if there are any cheaper housing options, or any other suggestions as to where we can find housing. Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, My name is Mia, and I am attending a summer program at the Geneva Graduate Institute during June 18-July 8... Me and a collegue are looking for housing for these three weeks. We are currently looking on Airbnb, but I was wondering if there are any cheaper housing options, or any other suggestions as to where we can find housing. Thank you!

mia ahnApr 5, 2016 @ 20:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 650 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for Housing for two from June 18-July 8
Post 1

Please check the “Housing available” offers in the Classifieds, where you will also be able to place an ad. of your own under “Housing wanted”.  That should get you off to a good start.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Please check the “Housing available” offers in the Classifieds, where you will also be able to place an ad. of your own under “Housing wanted”.  That should get you off to a good start.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Apr 5, 2016 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 650 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form