Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for a sublese, lease, or roommate :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a sublese, lease, or roommate :)

Hi! I'm looking for a short (or long) term lease with a roommate (or a few!) starting January first. Young American professional moving to Geneva from New York. I'm quite easy going and love to be active and outdoors. I'd really appreciate any tips on finding a place. 
Cheers :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I'm looking for a short (or long) term lease with a roommate (or a few!) starting January first. Young American professional moving to Geneva from New York. I'm quite easy going and love to be active and outdoors. I'd really appreciate any tips on finding a place. 
Cheers :)

Molly KNov 8, 2017 @ 22:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for a sublese, lease, or roommate :)
Post 1

I was going to suggest that you place an ad. in the Classifieds but I see that you have already done that.

However, it might be helpful if you gave a few details as to what you will be doing in Geneva and where or for whom and also the duration of  your stay.

Best, R.

The text you are quoting:

I was going to suggest that you place an ad. in the Classifieds but I see that you have already done that.

However, it might be helpful if you gave a few details as to what you will be doing in Geneva and where or for whom and also the duration of  your stay.

Best, R.

Ritchie, Nov 8, 2017 @ 22:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form