Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for casual conversations around Geneva (over coffee and chocolate!)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for casual conversations around Geneva (over coffee and chocolate!)

Being a modern nomad comes easy to those who enjoy life. Sadly, it sometimes leaves friends behind and one has to start all over in a new land. Still, it's exciting to meet new people! About me: I have many interests, most of which lie in the realm of storytelling. I grew up as a roleplaying third culture kid, who transformed into a fantasy reading backpacker, who discovered love and family by volunteering for VSO as a teacher and ended up writing young adult fiction as a family man expat when I'm not consulting as a graphic designer.

I enjoy creativity through a large spectrum of activities, drawing, writing, painting and designing my way through life, but I'm also known to enjoy cooking, cycling and movies. I like to hear what people's passions are and what motivates them to get up in the morning. If you're up for a hearty discussion about world affairs or just want to chat about a movie that brought you to tears last night, I'm all ears. And if you know a place that serves a good chocolate croissant, even better!

Currently residing in Versoix, I am looking for fellow wanderers with a love for coffee, chocolate and a good conversation about stories, life and everything in between. Feel free to contact me if you're in the (digital) neighborhood of any place between Geneva and Coppet.

The text you are quoting:

Being a modern nomad comes easy to those who enjoy life. Sadly, it sometimes leaves friends behind and one has to start all over in a new land. Still, it's exciting to meet new people! About me: I have many interests, most of which lie in the realm of storytelling. I grew up as a roleplaying third culture kid, who transformed into a fantasy reading backpacker, who discovered love and family by volunteering for VSO as a teacher and ended up writing young adult fiction as a family man expat when I'm not consulting as a graphic designer.

I enjoy creativity through a large spectrum of activities, drawing, writing, painting and designing my way through life, but I'm also known to enjoy cooking, cycling and movies. I like to hear what people's passions are and what motivates them to get up in the morning. If you're up for a hearty discussion about world affairs or just want to chat about a movie that brought you to tears last night, I'm all ears. And if you know a place that serves a good chocolate croissant, even better!

Currently residing in Versoix, I am looking for fellow wanderers with a love for coffee, chocolate and a good conversation about stories, life and everything in between. Feel free to contact me if you're in the (digital) neighborhood of any place between Geneva and Coppet.

Marcel CMay 7, 2017 @ 07:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for casual conversations around Geneva (over coffee and chocolate!)
Post 1

Always up for chocolate and coffee :)

The text you are quoting:

Always up for chocolate and coffee :)

Lobke N, May 24, 2017 @ 19:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form