Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for cool people with similar interests

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for cool people with similar interests

Hello Smile

I am new in Lausanne, and i know i should probably try to find French speaking pals but argh, it's such an effort to have a proper conversation in French that my brain hurts so ...enhm looking for some international friends.

I am a Yoga  & Meditation teacher who is into forest walks, art exhibitions, travelling , good cinema, gigs, writing, interesting books, trendy coffee shops, astronomy, cooking...

Not exactly into drunk nights out (anymore) but love great conversations, laughing and truly sharing quality time (i am terrible at chit-chatting)..

So if you think we share some interests let's meet up..Cool

Ana 

The text you are quoting:

Hello Smile

I am new in Lausanne, and i know i should probably try to find French speaking pals but argh, it's such an effort to have a proper conversation in French that my brain hurts so ...enhm looking for some international friends.

I am a Yoga  & Meditation teacher who is into forest walks, art exhibitions, travelling , good cinema, gigs, writing, interesting books, trendy coffee shops, astronomy, cooking...

Not exactly into drunk nights out (anymore) but love great conversations, laughing and truly sharing quality time (i am terrible at chit-chatting)..

So if you think we share some interests let's meet up..Cool

Ana 

Ana RangelSep 14, 2017 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1009 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for cool people with similar interests
Post 1

My back hurts just looking at those pictures lol!

I have similar interests and just looking to meet interesting new people as I ma new to the Geneva area. Would be happy to "swap" and do some meets in Lausanne and some in geneva and explore etc.

Add me as a friend or message or whatever and we can organise something?! :)

Matt

My back hurts just looking at those pictures lol!

I have similar interests and just looking to meet interesting new people as I ma new to the Geneva area. Would be happy to "swap" and do some meets in Lausanne and some in geneva and explore etc.

Add me as a friend or message or whatever and we can organise something?! :)

Matt

Matt B, Sep 14, 2017 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for cool people with similar interests
Post 2

Thanks for reaching out Matt, 

If you ever in Lausanne let me know... it is a bit far to organise meet ups. i am looking to connect with people who live locally. 

Thank you anyway. 

Have a great weekend! :) 

Thanks for reaching out Matt, 

If you ever in Lausanne let me know... it is a bit far to organise meet ups. i am looking to connect with people who live locally. 

Thank you anyway. 

Have a great weekend! :) 

Ana Rangel, Sep 15, 2017 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1009 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form