Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for friends

Hello! I am not new in Geneva, but all my friends went out and now I am looking for new friends. I am from Spain and I don't have problems to speak in French or English.

I work as a waitress and hoping to start my studies soon in university.

Cheers!! :-)

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I am not new in Geneva, but all my friends went out and now I am looking for new friends. I am from Spain and I don't have problems to speak in French or English.

I work as a waitress and hoping to start my studies soon in university.

Cheers!! :-)

Virginia Isabel NSep 25, 2014 @ 00:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 991 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for friends
Post 1

That's a hard thing about Geneva: we make great friends here, and many of them eventually leave the city...

Virginia: check our the Things to do in Geneva section, a ton of stuff going on.

That's a hard thing about Geneva: we make great friends here, and many of them eventually leave the city...

Virginia: check our the Things to do in Geneva section, a ton of stuff going on.

Nir Ofek, Sep 25, 2014 @ 09:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Yes indeed, I personally changed 4 groups of great friends over the years.

That's why it's always the best strategy to continue meeting new people even while you have good friends :) 

Yes indeed, I personally changed 4 groups of great friends over the years.

That's why it's always the best strategy to continue meeting new people even while you have good friends :) 

Rasputin, Sep 25, 2014 @ 14:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

When you do the things you love to do, and are simply being yourself you'll naturally find new friends who are a good fit for you right now. In a way you don't need to look for them, just be open to meeting new people and you'll get your new friends (pretty much a summary as to what's been said above! 

Have fun! 

When you do the things you love to do, and are simply being yourself you'll naturally find new friends who are a good fit for you right now. In a way you don't need to look for them, just be open to meeting new people and you'll get your new friends (pretty much a summary as to what's been said above! 

Have fun! 

Nesrin, Sep 26, 2014 @ 10:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Have fun! 

Sep 26, 14 10:06

Nesrin:

I don't know about that. Being yourself and doing what you love is a great start, but to meet new people you also need to ensure you put yourself in the right situations with other people. I love running, but if I jog daily I'm not sure I'll make a lot more friends. So I ensure I join a run club, I ensure I go out to events even tho many times I'd prefer to lazy around the TV, etc. In short, it's hard work sometimes...(-;

Nesrin:

I don't know about that. Being yourself and doing what you love is a great start, but to meet new people you also need to ensure you put yourself in the right situations with other people. I love running, but if I jog daily I'm not sure I'll make a lot more friends. So I ensure I join a run club, I ensure I go out to events even tho many times I'd prefer to lazy around the TV, etc. In short, it's hard work sometimes...(-;

Nir Ofek, Sep 26, 2014 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Buenas tardes,como le va? Estoy en Ginebra, habando frances,ingles y espanol.Me gustaria encontrarte este fin de semana para beber un café.

cuidarte mucho

Buenas tardes,como le va? Estoy en Ginebra, habando frances,ingles y espanol.Me gustaria encontrarte este fin de semana para beber un café.

cuidarte mucho

jameau j, Sep 26, 2014 @ 16:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 991 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form