Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for other Moms in Lausanne-Vevey area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for other Moms in Lausanne-Vevey area

Hi Everyone,

I am new to glocals and have been living in Switzerland for a few months now. I am originally from Quebec, Canada! I have two children (daughter 4, son almost 2) and am a stay-at-home mom. Looking for other moms in similar situations to organize playdates, etc... My kids only speak english for now but i am bilingual (french,english) and i will be sending my daughter to french school in the fall. This is my first time posting an ad...just thought i'd try something new!

cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to glocals and have been living in Switzerland for a few months now. I am originally from Quebec, Canada! I have two children (daughter 4, son almost 2) and am a stay-at-home mom. Looking for other moms in similar situations to organize playdates, etc... My kids only speak english for now but i am bilingual (french,english) and i will be sending my daughter to french school in the fall. This is my first time posting an ad...just thought i'd try something new!

cheers!

shannon rApr 13, 2011 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1313 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for other Moms in Lausanne-Vevey area
Post 1

Have you tried www.lausannemom.com?

Have you tried www.lausannemom.com?

Michelle W, Apr 22, 2011 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for other Moms in Lausanne-Vevey area
Post 2

I do follow that site on a regular basis! A lot of great tips for families in Suisse Romande! :) I was just a bit intimidated by the big group meetings...thought i'd try other options! Since I speak french i also looked at www.bebe.ch and got some good replies there too!

I do follow that site on a regular basis! A lot of great tips for families in Suisse Romande! :) I was just a bit intimidated by the big group meetings...thought i'd try other options! Since I speak french i also looked at www.bebe.ch and got some good replies there too!

shannon r, Apr 22, 2011 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1313 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form