Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for some friend's to go out with day/ night!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for some friend's to go out with day/ night!!
 Hi all, i have been in Zurich since January 2009, i have a few friend's here but am looking to make some more!! I am looking for friend's to go out with in the evening a few of us are thinking of getting together soon at the End of Summer party so we can all meet eachother's friends and just get to know some more people! If your interested let me know
The text you are quoting:
 Hi all, i have been in Zurich since January 2009, i have a few friend's here but am looking to make some more!! I am looking for friend's to go out with in the evening a few of us are thinking of getting together soon at the End of Summer party so we can all meet eachother's friends and just get to know some more people! If your interested let me know
NickieSep 5, 2009 @ 12:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1235 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for some friend's to go out with day/ night!!
Post 1
 Hi Nickie,I just moved here a few weeks ago.  Its Friday night so if you don't have plans at some point this weekend and feel like adventuring Im in.  P
 Hi Nickie,I just moved here a few weeks ago.  Its Friday night so if you don't have plans at some point this weekend and feel like adventuring Im in.  P
penelope salcido, Sep 11, 2009 @ 19:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for some friend's to go out with day/ night!!
Post 2
 hello,
well that`s good, we need sometimes a free air. just let me know if you want to go out and i have some friends..
 hello,
well that`s good, we need sometimes a free air. just let me know if you want to go out and i have some friends..
Myrasol C, Sep 11, 2009 @ 21:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1235 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form