Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for sublet in Geneva or Lausanne for 6 weeks starting 19th of April

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for sublet in Geneva or Lausanne for 6 weeks starting 19th of April

Hi, my name is Mandira and I'm from Sweden. I'll be spending 6 weeks in Geneva, doing a short project with the WHO. Back home I'm a PhD Student at Uppsala University, doing research in International Reproductive health.

I found glocals because I'm looking for a sublet for me and my boyfriend the time-period I'm in Geneva, so any tips or ideas are warmly welcome! We are both neat, flexible and organized and fun to hang out with :)

So a ideas would be very much appreciated since I have never been in Geneva before.

Thanks!
Mandira

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Mandira and I'm from Sweden. I'll be spending 6 weeks in Geneva, doing a short project with the WHO. Back home I'm a PhD Student at Uppsala University, doing research in International Reproductive health.

I found glocals because I'm looking for a sublet for me and my boyfriend the time-period I'm in Geneva, so any tips or ideas are warmly welcome! We are both neat, flexible and organized and fun to hang out with :)

So a ideas would be very much appreciated since I have never been in Geneva before.

Thanks!
Mandira

Mandira PaulMar 10, 2015 @ 07:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 524 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 524 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form