Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking to Meet New People in Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking to Meet New People in Geneva!

Hi all,

I'm new to Geneva and hoping to meet some new people and make new friends through this website.  I've started attending some Glocals activities and events, and would also love to meet people for a coffee or a walk around Geneva outside of formal activities.

A little about me: I was born in the USA, and I moved to Geneva for a new job at an international NGO.  I have lived in 9 countries (in East Asia, Middle East, North Africa, West Africa, Europe, and of course USA) and speak French, Arabic, Gujarati, English and a little bit of Persian and Japanese.

I love the outdoors, volunteering, foreign language music, especially Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Turkish, and Japanese music, and healthy food.  I'm interested in international affairs, business, and world history.  

If anyone's interested in hanging out some time, let me know!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I'm new to Geneva and hoping to meet some new people and make new friends through this website.  I've started attending some Glocals activities and events, and would also love to meet people for a coffee or a walk around Geneva outside of formal activities.

A little about me: I was born in the USA, and I moved to Geneva for a new job at an international NGO.  I have lived in 9 countries (in East Asia, Middle East, North Africa, West Africa, Europe, and of course USA) and speak French, Arabic, Gujarati, English and a little bit of Persian and Japanese.

I love the outdoors, volunteering, foreign language music, especially Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Turkish, and Japanese music, and healthy food.  I'm interested in international affairs, business, and world history.  

If anyone's interested in hanging out some time, let me know!

Ravi KSep 28, 2014 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 881 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking to Meet New People in Geneva!
Post 1

Welcome in Geneva 

The text you are quoting:

Welcome in Geneva 

jameau j, Sep 29, 2014 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 881 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form