Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Lost Germans about to go to Geneva....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lost Germans about to go to Geneva....

Hi everyone! My name is Bettina and I'm currently a student of Tübingen university in Germany. I'm new to glocals since TODAY ^^ because me and my best friend will be moving to Geneva in December. At least we plan to... :-) I'll be finishing my exams, part of it at the uni in Geneva and my best friend will be doing service as a doctor in a hospital here. So far we're homeless and if ANY OF YOU might have some advice how to get ourselves a roof, PLEASE write!!!! Or else, we might never meet in real life.... :-) Thx a million!!!!!!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! My name is Bettina and I'm currently a student of Tübingen university in Germany. I'm new to glocals since TODAY ^^ because me and my best friend will be moving to Geneva in December. At least we plan to... :-) I'll be finishing my exams, part of it at the uni in Geneva and my best friend will be doing service as a doctor in a hospital here. So far we're homeless and if ANY OF YOU might have some advice how to get ourselves a roof, PLEASE write!!!! Or else, we might never meet in real life.... :-) Thx a million!!!!!!!

Bettina MöllerSep 1, 2010 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 554 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Lost Germans about to go to Geneva....
Post 1

Thanks a lot!!!

The text you are quoting:

Thanks a lot!!!

Bettina Möller, Sep 2, 2010 @ 01:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 554 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form