Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Making part of the community

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Making part of the community

Hi my name is Daniel (40). I came recently into Geneva with my family due to my wife's job with an International Organization. I am a Lawyer, during the last 7 years I have been dedicated to the translation of (legal and other matters) documents/reports into Spanish/French/English. I am looking forward to making part of the local community (which seems pretty diverse to me). I am also a musician singer/guitar player and music producer interested in making contacts in the local music scene. I am looking forward to getting info on diverse matters: classified ads, get togethers, artistic activities, family activities, etc. 

We are just settling down in here and it has been very nice so far.

Cheers

D.

The text you are quoting:

Hi my name is Daniel (40). I came recently into Geneva with my family due to my wife's job with an International Organization. I am a Lawyer, during the last 7 years I have been dedicated to the translation of (legal and other matters) documents/reports into Spanish/French/English. I am looking forward to making part of the local community (which seems pretty diverse to me). I am also a musician singer/guitar player and music producer interested in making contacts in the local music scene. I am looking forward to getting info on diverse matters: classified ads, get togethers, artistic activities, family activities, etc. 

We are just settling down in here and it has been very nice so far.

Cheers

D.

Daniel AndradeJan 27, 2017 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form